List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: #'s not advancing on digests
From:       Linda Henneman <frugal () best ! com>
Date:       1995-03-30 8:14:39

Hey gang, I finally figured out why I was having the problems I was with
the numbers not advancing. Whenever this very clueless newbie would make
slight modifications to the config file she would pull up a copy of the
original config file instead of sending to majordomo for the current one.
Since the default setting for volume and issue are 1, the numbering
system just started over again. Didn't even think about resetting those!
Live and learn! Linda

Linda Henneman
Owner/Moderator
Frugal-L