List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Confirmations on read messages...
From:       Marko Hotti <mhotti () paju ! oulu ! fi>
Date:       1995-03-29 15:50:05

I'm sure this topic has been discussed on this forum several times, but I
have to get some help for this problem: Some mail agents (Pegasus Mail
e.g) create headers that require a return receipt for a read message.
These receits keep getting to my mailing list VOCALIST.

How do I edit resend so that these headers are stripped off. I'm using
Majordomo 1.92 at the moment. BTW, Is 1.93 bugfree and is it worth upgrading?

With regards, Marko	Owner of lists: FINLANDIA
					VOCALIST

M a r k o   H o t t i
Oulun Yliopisto / LTK
\  / Marko Hotti          E-Mail : mhotti@paju.oulu.fi
 \/  University of Oulu   WWW URL: http://phoenix.oulu.fi/~mhotti/
 /\  Faculty of Medicine  SMail  : Tervontie 4 C 11, FIN-90230  OULU
/  \ Suomi - FINLAND      Tel Int: +358 - (9)81 - 530 4268 (15.2.1995-)