List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    MajorDomo & HTML Interface? (fwd)
From:       GM () LII ! UNITN ! IT
Date:       1995-00-27 10:48:00

> Just wondering (before I start this project) if anyone has a cgi or HTML
> script for subscribing/unsubscribing to lists. (I already have this part
> done), but here comes the problem...
>
> I was people to be able to ask for indexes and display on WWW, where
> the names of the files are hyperlinked to the files themselves. (i.e.
> You press the index button, get the archive list, click on a file from
> the index, and the file itself is displayed.)
>
> Any pointers? Suggestions?  Encouragements? Anybody else see this as being
> useful?

I have an experimental set of html pages and cgi-scripts for some simple
operations. It is only experimental but it could give you some ideas.
I am using it with Netscape.

For the mailing list archive I am using a customized version of
mlist2html

URL is http://www.lii.unitn.it/EUNITA/Eunita_l.html
I also would like to have pointers? Suggestions?  Encouragements? ....
gm.

PS: If you need the scripts please contact me directely.
--

                                                                   |\
 Gianmaria Bertanzon    | E-mail: gm@lii.unitn.it             ~   /|~~\   ~
 Universita` di Trento  |         gm@itnsun4.lii.unitn.it    ~   / |   \
 Laboratorio Ingegneria | Tel: office   +39-(464)-443-130       /  |    \   ~
 Informatica            |      secretary  "   "    "  140      /   |     \
 c/o TecnoFin Strutture | Fax:            "   "    "  141     /    |------
 Rovereto (Trento) Italy| "http://www.lii.unitn.it/~gm/"     -------____&_