List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    list subscribers blasted away!!??
From:       Ron Emaus <remaus () great-lakes ! net>
Date:       1995-01-31 22:25:33

I'm running a list for someone and he tells me today that there were about
150 subscribers a few days ago and now there are 20. I confirmed the lisst
contains about 20 people while the log file confirms about 150
subscriptions. (There are no significant unsubscribes in the log file)
Apparently, majordomo (1.92) deleted the list of subscribers. Has anyone
else had this experience? I'll send more info if people want it but this
may be just a rare unique event (sob).

         GLIN Information Systems Support
Ron Emaus                      remaus@cic.net
CICNet, Inc                    313.998.6419 Voice
2901 Hubbard                   313.998.6105 FAX
Ann Arbor, MI 48105