List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: CREN Announces Acquisition of UNIX(TM) TCP/IP List Manager
From:       David Barr <barr () pop ! psu ! edu>
Date:       1994-03-19 19:49:09

In message <m0pho5r-00030YC@rip.psg.com>, Randy Bush writes:
>> Someone just forwarded this to me. Comments from Majordomo people? --
>> Subject: CREN Announces Acquisition of UNIX(TM) TCP/IP List Manager
>
>BITNET and Tasos's ListProcessor, a marriage made in heaven.

Hey I didn't see your smiley.. :-)

ListProcessor has got to be the single worst mailing list package I have
ever seen.  I hope it gets a total rewrite, cause it sure could use it.

Gimme Majordomo any day of the week.  (he says as he turns to the choir...)

BTW those with access, there's an interesting thread regarding this in
bit.listserv.lstsrv-l

--Dave