List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Four function change set
From:       "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi () net ! bio ! net>
Date:       1993-09-16 21:13:28

I've added four functions which we needed locally.  I've submitted
the changes to Brent (and he may wish to add them or not), but if
someone else wants them, please drop me a note, and I'll send them
to you.  The additions are documented below.

* unlisted
        Defines .private (or some other suffix you choose) to mean
        that private (or whatever) lists will not be shown when a lists
        command is sent to the majordomo
* dont_tell
        All lists are treated as private lists -- so only
        list members can get output from the which and who commands
* dont_ask
        Disables the who command, makes it fail with an 'unsupported' message
* another_system
        Adds a line to help and lists messages informing users that not all
        of the lists on this machine are handled by this majordomo, and gives
        the name of the other majordomo

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi@net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
|            Man: "Sometimes the straightest path is thru the mud."           |
|             Dog: "Good, rationalize it with an obtuse metaphor."            |