List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: unsubscribe
From:       Brent Chapman <brent () GreatCircle ! COM>
Date:       1993-08-03 16:26:14

#
# unsubscribe
#

I guess I need to turn the administrivia filters back on for the
Majordomo-Users mailing list.  You'd think that, of all the people on
the Internet, folks who want to run mailing lists themselves would
remember to use "-request"...

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent@GreatCircle.COM                           1057 West Dana Street