List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Error encounterd...
From:       Brent Chapman <brent () GreatCircle ! COM>
Date:       1993-05-26 1:44:56

#
# 	I encounterd an error when testing out some of the functions of
# majordomo... Unfortuatly I do know know which I was trying to do, byt
# I recieved back (from the mailer-daemon at the site) a message with about
# 1,000 lines of:
#
# shlock: open(">/home/majordom/shlock7844"): Permission denied at /home/majordom/
# bin/shlock.pl line 131, <> line 1.
#
# Do I have permissions wrong on something there? Which function was I
# trying to access?

Is "wrapper" setuid/setgid properly?

Is "/home/majordom" writable to the uid/gid that "wrapper" is running
as?

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent@GreatCircle.COM                           1057 West Dana Street