List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    [majordomo-users] The daily digest for Majordomo-Users V7 #98
From:       majordomo-users-owner () greatcircle ! com
Date:       2006-10-31 11:20:03

The daily digest for Majordomo-Users
Volume 7 : Issue 98 : "text" Format

Messages in this Issue:
  New, exciting, free
  HACK: displaying origin headers

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:50:09 -0600 (CST)
From: admin@joy.frih.net
To: majordomo-users@greatcircle.com
Subject: New, exciting, free

Hello,

Want to find what the future holds for you:

Free Readings, Astrology and Horoscopes.  The ultimate guide to exploring
astrology, daily horoscopes, love astrology, chinese astrology, zodiac
signs, compatibility and more.

http://www.astro.joy.frih.net/

Here are my favorite sites for web promotion:

Submit your url to the  1000's of search engines for free!.  Free web site
optimization tools, keywords, meta tags, web builder, robots and free SEO
Tools.

http://www.submit.joy.frih.net/

Pay per click advertising - online advertising with disired keywords
directly on sites of your choice. Webmasters make money online from your
website or blog with text ads and affiliate program.

http://www.web.joy.frih.net/

Join now. Low members payout and realy cheap advertising. 10 refferal
levels. The site offers many advertising and business opportunities.Try
it. You can be amazed.

http://www.mails.joy.frih.net/

Best regards