List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: stripmime
From:       "Dean Mail" <deansmail () complanners ! com>
Date:       2003-11-06 3:27:26

Yes. procmail. I'll give this a try.

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Liston" <dliston@sonny.org>
To: "Dean Mail" <deansmail@complanners.com>
Cc: <majordomo-users@greatcircle.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:37 PM

Let me ask one quick question.  Does your sendmail utilize procmail as
the local delivery agent?  If so, smrsh is not going to protect you.
You may as well disable smrsh in the sendmail.mc and rebuild your
sendmail.cf, or if you are comfortable in the sendmail.cf file itself,
just replace occurances of /usr/sbin/smrsh with /bin/sh.

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9,
S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                 T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                 A=procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u
Mprog,          P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL,
R=EnvToL/HdrToL, D=$z:/,
                 T=X-Unix/X-Unix/X-Unix,
                 A=sh -c $u

Dan Liston