List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Welcome message.
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2003-09-30 23:35:58

Did I time warp?  Or did your message take four days to get into
the list?  Regardless, if you create a listname.intro file, it is
"supposed to be" sent instead of the default welcome built int the
majordomo script.  If you add users directly by editing the members
of the $listdir/listname file, a welcome is not sent at all.

Dan Liston