List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: block subscribers
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2003-09-15 3:14:29

The $global_taboo_headers is in the majordomo.cf file,
hence the global (for all lists).  taboo_headers is the
correct place to use these settings on a per list basis.

If you are trying to prevent distribution of mail sent
in by a user with an address of rad@paradise.net.nz,
you need to consider all the possible headers that this
address can be used.

You already covered /^Return-Path.*rad\@paradise\.net\.nz/i
but From could be covered better with;
/^From.*rad\@paradise\.net\.nz/i
and don't forget...
/^Reply-To.*rad\@paradise\.net\.nz/i
/^Sender.*rad\@paradise\.net\.nz/i
but be careful, because you don't want to mismatch names
or addresses that just end in "rad", like jorrad, norad,
etc.
If you know this annoyance well, you can also check for
specific "Received:" lines in their messages.

Dan Liston