List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: still problems with majordomo
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2003-06-28 22:28:22

What operating system, mail transport agent, and version of majordomo are
you running?  Prior to majordomo 1.94.5 you could use short *unqualified*
email addresses.  Not any more (unless you change line 605 of majordomo.pl).

     # Addresses must have both an @ and a .
#   if (/\@/ && !/\./) {        # 1.94.4 allowed for unqualified hostnames

The comments in the lines above are my own.

Dan Liston