List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Majordomo Configuration/Setup Question
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2003-05-27 21:30:45

It sounds like you want to create a complex chain of mailing lists, or a
pyramid of lists such that, the bottom has to come through each level up
for communication or dispersal of messages.  If the first line of referal
must communicate through it's upline referrer, this is not easily managed
centrally.  Since all username/passwords would be central, I would deduce
email addresses/aliases could be associated with the accounts as well.  I
am of the belief that nothing is impossible, given enough time, money, and
brain/human power, but your wish list sounds like at least a 6 month project.
I do not think the "one giant list" approach will solve the problem.

Dan Liston