List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Question about nobody.
From:       "Peter Dumpert" <pdumpert () innovativebusiness ! net>
Date:       2003-05-14 14:01:37

Check your virtusertable.  I've found that the virtual users are checked
before the aliases.  If a match is found, the mail is delivered and the
process stops there.  This drove me crazy when I first set up majordomo,
because I had a "catch-all" set up for my domain in my virtusertable
(@domain.com   mailbox).  This caused all mail sent to mailing lists to be
delivered to the default mailbox instead of being processed by majordomo.

--
Peter A. Dumpert
Innovative Computer Services LLC - web design/e-pubs/consulting