List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Getting Help
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2003-03-25 19:05:12

This list is not "moderated" TTBOMK, but does have the
administrivia filters enabled.  If you are sending a
message that contains a taboo word or phrase within the
first 10 lines of the message, it will be rerouted for
approval before getting posted to the list.  These can
take up to several days depending on the available free
time of the list-owner.

Dan Liston