List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: the reply / send to line
From:       Jeff Lasman <jblists () nobaloney ! net>
Date:       2002-12-24 16:01:48

Did you ever get a copy of the list-owner-info file?  I'm taking the
liberty of sending one to you now, offlist.

The command you should concentrate on is "config".  The keyword you have
to change is "reply_to".

Jeff

--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Internet & Unix/Linux/Sun/Cobalt Consulting +1 909 778-9980