List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Mail list 'reply-to' and 'from' questions
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2002-12-23 18:35:09

You could enable FEATURE(Masquerade_all) in sendmail so that everything
on the maillist host appears to be from lists.domain.com.  The downside
to that, is the MX host for lists.domain.com must have knowledge of any
alias or user on maillist so it can properly direct mail to that host
for those addresses.  In a nutshell, I am saying "this is a sendmail
configuration", not something you can do via majordomo by itself.

Dan Liston