List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: newbie question
From:       Staven Bruce <Staven.Bruce () valleyair ! org>
Date:       2002-12-20 17:32:47

Daniel,

Thank you, this has helped me quite a bit. However, I everytime the use the
newlist3.pl script, the script seems to run fine, until it goes to create
the files and directories. At the point it goes to create the files and
directories, it comes back with the message "cannot open for write". I
figure I just need to change the permissions on the directory it is trying
to write to, but how can I find out which directory the script is trying to
write to?

Thanks,

Staven