List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Looking for Majordomo Feature
From:       Richard Welty <rwelty () suespammers ! org>
Date:       2002-12-10 22:08:42

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:02:02 -0800 Deb <deb@tickleme.llnl.gov> wrote:
> There is a patch available, called (I think) config_parse.pl-resend.1,
> which I believe will do what you want (bounces non-member messages to
> sender|owner|both).

i'd been looking for something like this.

however, there's another thing i'd like to have if anyone has done it: i'd
like to kick administrivia/taboo stuff back to the sender as well. anyone
got anything like this?

if i have to, i'll try and code it myself, but i'm not a perl coder and the
process might be more painful than i really want to go through.

richard
--
Richard Welty
rwelty@suespammers.org                                 Averill Park Networking