List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: mail with attachment keep bouncing..help
From:       Todd Lyons <todd () mrball ! net>
Date:       2002-10-31 3:51:54

Asmadi Ali wanted us to know:

>when ever i send an email with an attachment to any list created on my
>majordomo server,
>the mail will be bounced back to me as i was the owner of the list.

It probably doesn't have anything to do with having an attachment.  More
than likely the size of the attachment is putting it over the default
limit.  Look in your majordomo config file and up the limit.

It's designed to bounce back to you as the list owner because only you
have the ability to approve it, even if it's
a) oversized
b) from a non-list subscriber (if you have restrict_post set)
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Normal?  Normal is a setting on       |