List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: From Sendmail 8.11.6 to 8.12.6
From:       Alvin Oga <alvin () planet ! fef ! com>
Date:       2002-10-28 22:29:51

h iya jack

i didn't chanage anything in my mj setup... just those silly
uid and gid stuff between mj, sendmail, mail, apache, etc

maybe my distro is broken for sendmail-8.12.6 but
trusted user doesnt work for my old rh-6.1 servers
( either/both set in sendmail.cf and as a trusted-user file )

but it works fine for slackware-7.x
( no silly/erroneous messages: majordomo set sender to ... -f  )

mj directories/files itself didnt need to change
( mj is and should be the only ones writting files there )

c ya
alvin