List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: global_taboo_body
From:       VACList Admin <admin () vintageairstream ! com>
Date:       2002-10-27 14:13:42

I use the following in our majordomo.cf 'global_taboo_body' to block
attachments but pass HTML formatted posts, and it works fine (so far) on
all of my lists.
/^content-type:.*(exe|zip|gif|jpg|scr|bat|htm|html|pdf|txt|doc|xls)/i

Maybe as to why yours doesn't, I keep my majordomo.cf file in my
majordomo homedir, and had to change many of my scripts, including
resend, to point to that location to get them to execute correctly, as
the default seems to be '/etc/majordomo.cf'

I am by no means any resemblence of a MD expert, but I would also think
that MD would flat out not work if the majordomo.cf file was not linked,
as it seems to be a 'require:' file in many scripts.  Just an idea.

Best of luck,
RJ