List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: Automatic unzubscribe bounced mail]
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2002-10-19 17:06:39

I can't remember who I was helping with trying to use the
bounce command within the last few weeks, but while digging
through my archives for the email someone posted with HTML
links for doing administrative majordomo commands, I happened
accross this old email that may be useful.

> For "after the fact" bounces, or addresses that have more or less
> expired since subscribing to the list, you could look at Joe Hartley's
> bounce.pl script.  Available at http://zappa.brainiac.com/bounce.pl

Yes, it is still there.  I just looked at it. :)

Dan Liston