List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Procmail Klez Recipe
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2002-06-20 23:28:31

Thanks again Karl for posting the recipe.  I just trapped a Klez infected
message.  I should point out a couple things I have noticed for the rest
of the list though.

1.  Bh should be changed to DBh if you want a case sensitive rule.
2.  Adding additional "*" lines means you want a condition that matches true
    for all lines beginning with *, meaning each line is ANDed together.  If
    you want an OR condition, all expressions go on one line separated by a
    '|' (pipe|bar) symbol.
3.  The sixth "echo" line is missing a semi-colon.  It should end like );\
4.  Make SURE to replace abuse@ourldsfamily.com with your own information.

Dan Liston