List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Problem with attachments in archive files.
From:       "Sachin Varpe" <sachinv () cruise-controls ! com>
Date:       2002-04-29 6:59:16

 hi ,

 I have installed majordomo on my Red Hat Linux 7.1 Box.

 Majordomo is working nicely in our organisation with lots of mailing lists
,
 People can send & receive attachments to & from the mailing lists .The
 digests & archives are working properly if no attachment is sent to the
list.

 But if people send attachments to a list &  When I receive a "archive file"
 using the get command
 ( for eg.      get linuxport-digest v01.n001  )
 I see a lot of garbage charactors in the body of the messege with the
 messeges.I think this all is happening because of the attachments in the
 messeges sent to that perticular mailing list.

 Can you please help me to solve this problem with attachments in my archive
 files.

 Please Reply soon if you have any solution for this..

 Desperately waiting for your help..

 Thanx & Regards .

 Sachin.

P.S.-- Thanx to Mr. Dan Liston whom I had written this mail earlier since I
was unable to send mails on the list..