List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: More documentation.
From:       "Dan Langille" <dan () langille ! org>
Date:       2002-03-31 20:15:19

On 31 Mar 2002 at 12:23, Claudia Tejada wrote:

> I have been reading the list comments and hey guys
> your are great! Good tips. I have read carefullt the
> FAQ on Majordomo and I have set my first list for
> testing and learning purposes. I was wondering if
> there's a place with all the documentation so I can
> print it. I'd like to know more about Majordomo so I
> don't ask to basic questions.
> Thanks in advance and thanks for supporting such a
> great product.

There are a few articles on my website about majordomo:

- Installing a mailing list server
- Setting the default reply-to address
- majordomo and virtual mailing lists
- Creating a digest and archive for a majordomo mailing list
- redirecting majordomo mailing lists
- Allowing non-member submissions on closed mailing lists
- Creating a majordomo mailing list for a virtual domain
- majordomo problems and solutions
- majordomo and 'hostile' addresses

And this one, although not majordomo specific, is mailing list related:

hypermail - creating an www interface to a mailing list archive
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/ - practical examples