List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: HTML e-mail question
From:       "JT" <jstevens () webcommanders ! com>
Date:       2002-03-21 17:22:47

If your majordomo hasn't been patched or does not have already... Go into
majordomo's script and in the admin checking section have it check the
subject line for the approval password ( I believe as of .94.5 it does this
already ) then send your html message with the approval password in the
subject line..

IE: