List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: WHO question
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () sonny ! org>
Date:       2002-02-27 16:14:26

Javi,

Have a look at the list-owner-info file that comes with your majordomo.
This explains majordomo commands that are not available via the "help"
command as an end user.

Without being a member of your list, but by being the list-owner, you
can always use commands followed by a password to override security on
an individual list.

Try;
approve <passwd> who <list>
	This allows you to get the list of addresses for your
	anonymous list.  Without the password, even the list owner can
	not see who is on the list.

Dan Liston