List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Demime Volunteer
From:       "Garrison St.Clair" <gunslinger () insaro ! org>
Date:       2002-02-13 18:04:16

Guys:

Last week I posted a question about setting majordomo to strip attachments.

Several of you recommended "demime".  I checked out the website and
discussed it with the listmaster.  Its well above his pay grade. <G>

The list in question is for a non-profit emergency management organization.
Is there anyone who would be willing to volunteer to install demime on the
list in question?

If so, please contact me privately at gunslinger@insaro.org  and I'll put
you in touch with the listmaster.

Thanks for any help.

Gunslinger

Gunslinger's First Law of SAR:
       "SAR is for the serious, not the well meaning."

----

To subscribe to the Incident Briefing Network list:
Send a blank e-mail to: incident-briefing-network-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Please distribute the subscription information to all interested parties.