List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Messages not bounced on a moderated list!!
From:       Daniel Liston <dliston () netscape ! com>
Date:       2001-09-27 2:52:15

Robert,

Here is an example for NOT using resend;

listname: :include:/path-to/majordomo/lists/listname

Here is an example WITH using resend;

listname: "|/path-to/majordomo/wrapper resend -l listname listname-outgoing"
listname-outgoing: :include:/path-to/majordomo/lists/listname

Dan Liston

PS. If you dig back through the "years worth of" majordomo-users archives
at greatcircle.com or marc.theaimsgroup.com (Maillist ARChives), you will
find much useful information.