List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Majorcool question
From:       Stephanie Smith <stephanie () thinkers ! org>
Date:       2001-09-24 16:45:53

Hello,

I'm in the process of installing Majorcool, and have run into a bit of a
snag. The documentation says that this list is the preferred forum for
voicing questions, so here I am... :)

I've downloaded version 1.3.2 from the Majorcool website a few weeks ago
(I just looked to see if they had a more recent version released now, but
the site seems to be down), and have finally gotten around to installing
it.

However, while running the Configure script, I run into the following
problem:

	The mapping functions currently provided include:

	Which address mapping function will you use?
        	[simple]:

	SiteAddress file 'simple' not found

So, basicly, there aren't any mapping functions in place. Fine. According
to the config section of the Docs, Majorcool is supposed to come with 6
sample siteaddr files. Where exactly are these supposed to be located (it
references a siteaddr directory which I also don't have)? If really I
don't have them (as opposed to them just not residing where the COnfigure
script expects them to be, is there someplace I can download them from? (I
would just re-download the latest version of Majorcool, but as I said, the
site seems to be down). Can I just create my own simple siteaddr file, and
if so, what exactly should it look like?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

--

	 Stephanie Smith        01-09-24 | 11:52