List:       majordomo-docs
Subject:    Re: Need better documentation on using/setinup bounce mailing list
From:       pdc () lunch ! asd ! sgi ! com (Paul Close)
Date:       1994-07-06 20:27:20

> along with any other tidbits you can think of. This would go in the
> README for 1.93.  Any takers?

I'm not a taker, but I have a tidbit.  I use the following in crontab to
remind me about people who are languishing on the bounces list.  After a
while I'll take them off.  Which you should discuss in the docs....
Somewhere like 2 weeks to a month on the bounces list is probably plenty.

Here's the cron entry....  cat would probably work just as well :-)

10 5 * * 0 echo "who bounces\nend" | Mail -s "bounce list members" majordomo

--
Paul Close	     pdc@sgi.com	   ...!{ames, decwrl, uunet}!sgi!pdc

			No fate but what we make