List:       mailman-users
Subject:    [Mailman-Users] MM 2.1: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
From:       Cambium <info () permacultura-es ! org>
Date:       2021-06-25 11:39:06

Hi
a mailing list was created with MM2.1 by a another person and I am the
list administrator. This list was created empty
so I started inviting people to join.
However, when I started to send trial messages to the list I received
this error message:

   assemblea@llistes.ruderal.cat
    host llistes.ruderal.cat [159.69.3.30] SMTP error from remote mail