List:       mailman-users
Subject:    [Mailman-Users] Re: Is Mailman Jealous??
From:       Mark Sapiro <mark () msapiro ! net>
Date:       2020-05-15 15:10:40

On 5/14/20 11:33 AM, morgan@websquad.com wrote:
> Lately I've noticed that when Mailman fails, it seems to be caused by an authorized \
> sender including CC: and/or BCC: addresses, or, in some cases, additional addresses \
> in the TO: address area.
> I've never fully understood all of the many parameters associated with configuring \
> Mailman, but in just about all my installations, they have worked well.  Until they \
> didn't.

It is not clear to me what your issue is, but guessing, I see two
settings of possible interest. Both are in the admin UI in Privacy
options... -> Recipient filters

If require_explicit_destination is Yes and the list is addressed in a
Bcc:, the message will be held for "implicit destination".

If max_num_recipients is > 0 and there are that many or more addresses
in To: and Cc: combined, the message will be held for "Too many recipients".

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net>        The highway is for gamblers,