List:       mailman-users
Subject:    Re: [Mailman-Users] How to remove "cc" of sender but retain "sender"?
From:       Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users <mailman-users () python ! org>
Date:       2018-03-09 3:10:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 03/08/2018 05:22 PM, Richard Johnson wrote:
> (1) set the "From" as the list address, while also (2) NOT including
> the sender in to any "CC" list, and instead including the sender in a
> "Sender" header.

That really sounds like something that I would tackle with Procmail or a
specially written filter (Perl or Python).

1)  Extract and save the From:.
2)  Remove all To: / From: / CC: headers
3)  Add a new To: set to the list.
4)  Add a new Sender: set to the saved From:.

Aside:  I'd likely also remove other headers that tend to break things,
like DKIM* / Authentication* / et al.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die