List:       mailman-users
Subject:    [Mailman-Users] IT Services Awareness Alert] Another Phishing Email Circulating
From:       Bruce Harrison <harrison () utm ! edu>
Date:       2016-02-29 19:25:21

Campus Community:

There is another interesting Phishing Email circulating on campus.  I have included \
the email below.  Please notice the "From:" address as it is not from the UT Martin \
Helpdesk or anyone on our campus.  Please just delete the email and don't click where \
it says "Click Here".  (I have removed the hyperlinks from the message below)

If you received the email and clicked on the link, please give the helpdesk a call at \
7900 as soon as you can - and remember, the UT Martin Helpdesk will never ask you to \
send your password over email.

Thanks!
Information Technology Services