List:       mailman-users
Subject:    Re: [Mailman-Users] cgi-bin downloading, not running
From:       Mark Sapiro <mark () msapiro ! net>
Date:       2011-11-27 16:15:45

Alex Schittko wrote:

> I'm using FreeBSD 8
> So I'm following this tutorial: http://www.purplehat.org/?page_id=18 to set up \
> Mailman with Postfix I installed mailman via ports, but after I configured it in \
> apache and did everything in the tutorial, I go to \
> http://lists.zweis.us/mailman/listinfo and it tries to download the page, instead \
> of excecuting?  Can someone guide me in the direction to fix this?
> I have already added the ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin line in \
> it's virtualhost on apache

Please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/OIDD>.

Your immediate issue is an Apache question. The ScriptAlias you quote
should be what you need, but there is apparently something else in
your Apache config that is interfering with it.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net>        The highway is for gamblers,