List:       mailman-users
Subject:    Re: [Mailman-Users] moving mailman lists to a new machine
From:       Mark Sapiro <mark () msapiro ! net>
Date:       2007-12-20 15:58:46

Camelia Botez wrote:

>We are in the process of moving to a new web server.  On the old web
>server we are running Mailman 2.0.11.  On the new web server we
>installed Mailman 2.1.9.
>How can we move all the mailing lists on the old machine to the new
>machine including the membership list and the archives.

You posted almost the identical question 5 days ago and I replied
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-December/059584.html>.

Please read that reply, and if you have further questions, please be
more specific about what parts of the reply you don't understand or
what the problems are.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net>        The highway is for gamblers,