List:       mailman-developers
Subject:    [Mailman-Developers] Localization?
From:       David Li <david () topware ! com ! tw>
Date:       1999-01-27 14:48:21

Hi,

  I recently discover mailman and it has been a great tool. However,
because of the user of my mailing lists are mainly Chinese, I need to
localize all message. Is there build-in support for locatilization in
mailman? If not, is there a plan to develop one? The lack of
localization makes it painful to track the prograss of mailman.

Thanks.

David Li
david@topware.com.tw