List:       mailman-developers
Subject:    [Mailman-Developers] max_days_to_hold
From:       Barry Warsaw <barry () python ! org>
Date:       2005-05-02 13:10:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I just upgraded all the lists @python.org from 2.1.5 to 2.1.6rc3.  I
noticed that they all grew a max_days_to_hold =3D 3 value.  I actually
don't understand this since version.py has a
add_only_if_missing('max_days_to_hold', 0) call.  So shouldn't they all
have gotten set to zero?

I'd like to figure this out before we release 2.1.6 final.  Also, I plan
on changing DEFAULT_MAX_DAYS_TO_HOLD to 0 in Defaults.py.in because I
don't think this should be enabled by default for new lists (it's a new
feature in a maintenance release).

-Barry