List:       mailman-developers
Subject:    [Mailman-Developers] Rewrite the email header to hide the "To"
From:       "Patrick Lam" <patrick () med ! cuhk ! edu ! hk>
Date:       2004-10-04 9:05:53

Dear Experts,

            Is there any option (or change a small part of code) in Mailman
that allow us to rewrite the "To" field, say "Undisclosed-recipients" so
that the name of the mailing list will not be exposed to the recipients???
Actually, I am using Mailman for email distribution and receive a lot of
virus emails as some of the recipients' machine is infected.  I knew BCC can
help, however, just afraid the users will forget .

            Million thanks!!

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick Lam Sze Fan