List:       mailman-developers
Subject:    Re: [Mailman-Developers]  [ mailman-Bugs-558633 ] Blocked queue
From:       "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink ! com>
Date:       2002-05-28 15:59:37

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 11:16:25PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>     PB> Why is this being repeatedly mailed over and over again,
>     PB> redundantly?
>
> Check the messages carefully.  Each new copy should have something
> different, a new comment, a changed status, etc.

Yeah, and unlike BugZilla, sourceFnords' thing puts the mods at the
*bottom* of the message...

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")