List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    [Mageia-discuss] OT: Interesting new realtime historical archive service.
From:       "Johnny A. Solbu" <cooker () solbu ! net>
Date:       2012-09-18 5:30:17

I just stumbled upon this archive that I thought others would like to read about, and \
possibly use. http://olduse.net/

Someone have setup a nntp/usenet server where they publish 30 -thirty- year old \
usenet articles in realtime, as they appeared on usenet. The FAQ says that if you \
post an article on the usenet server, it will not show up for 30 years.

I thought this was fun, and perhaps usefull for those who want to experience a little \
history, as it happened. So, next year or so they'll be publishing Stallmans article \
on launching Free software.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324