List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Mageia-discuss] Backuppc feature: graphic representation of
From:       Xuo <xuoy () free ! fr>
Date:       2011-12-01 19:31:28

Hi,

To my point of view, it can be interesting to have this feature. People
who don't need it, won't use it, others will be glad to get it.
I heard that some people (not the ones from Mageia or Mandriva) had a
graphical view, but I didn't know where to get it and it was a little
bit frustrating. It is possible that I wouldn't be interested by this
feature but I couldn't even try it.

Regards.

Xuo.