List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Mageia-discuss] Public Apology to Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew
From:       Hoyt Duff <hoytduff () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-30 17:25:13

I would never insult Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew if I knew or cared
who he is or why he mattered for anything really important. I have
been told that he has a small diǎo and his sister is a chòu biǎozi and
lot of fun at a party, but I would never spread malicious gossip like
that. His voluminous personal shortcomings are not appropriate
conversation. What a hanyu pinyin he may or may not be to be upset
about such a thing.

--
Hoyt