List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Mageia-discuss] Install Mageia from Windows
From:       "Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud () olgiati-in-paraguay ! org>
Date:       2010-10-10 19:20:29

On Sunday 10 October 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from "Lucien-Henry Horvath" <tempo2@marneau.eu> who wrote:

> I can just to give my own experience with my PC's company (lenovo T60)
> under Windows Xp.
> ==> The administrators had disabled the possibility to boot from USB key
> or DVD-Rom.

Which may indicate that they do not want you to install anything.

In which case it might be better a,nd safer to ensure that you are not
breaking company policy by changing OS....

Cheers,

Ron.
--
           A man will give up almost anything except his suffering.
                                                     -- John Cleese