List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Mageia-discuss] Mageia's strategy
From:       "Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud () olgiati-in-paraguay ! org>
Date:       2010-09-26 18:51:26

On Sunday 26 September 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent@gmail.com> who wrote:

> - Dont hide the root (with sudo commands etc)

Or at least do not do it the Ubuntu way, which breaks some utilities in such a
way that they no longer work when used as root.

This is what turned me completely off Ubuntu when I tried it.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
          Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
             They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our