List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums
From:       Morgan =?utf-8?q?Leijstr=C3=B6m?= <fri () tribun ! eu>
Date:       2010-09-22 21:30:33

Den 2010-09-22 23:20:35 skrev Wolfgang Bornath:
> there are places like Bugzilla but I also think that some kind of
> interpreter entity and/or platform could be helpful for both sides

The interpreter layer might be a Forum thread;

Users that feel something is wrong but feel they can not clealy express what,
or need help diggin into it, should be encouraged to start a thread in the
forum.

Then that user might learn enough to write a good issue report, or someone
else in that thread could offer to help.