List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Mageia-discuss] origin of the name "mageia"?
From:       vfmBOFH <vfmbofh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-21 8:52:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

2010/9/21 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b@googlemail.com>

> 2010/9/21 Olivier Thauvin <nanardon@nanardon.zarb.org>:
> > * Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI (renaud@olgiati-in-paraguay.org) wrote:

> would
> >>
> >> One thing we should try if possible is to have is support in Easy Urpmi
> >> ( http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/ ) as it is a great help when setting up a
> system.
> >
> > Must be seen with easyurpmi team. Easyurpmi is an independant project.
>
> Once Mageia has a repo I am sure we can integrate that in smarturpmi:
> http://smarturpmi.mandrivauser.de (maybe then smarturpmi.mageia.de)
>
> For those who don't know it: Smarturpmi is a web application which
> caters to the same needs as EasyUrpmi, with the advantage that each
> mirror displays the timestamp of latest sync and availability of all
> mirrors is checked 3 times a day. It's available in 15 languages (even
> including English!) and a GPL app, currently running on our webserver
> but available for everybody to install it on his webserver.
>

> wobo

Also, you can find at blogdrake.net a little web application called
dependenciasDRAKE which ables to the user create a list of dependences for
some package in order to download in another computer. Useful for users with
a poor net connection. And TunningDRAKE, which creates a "tune up" sequence
including repo configuration, download some user-high-demanded stuff, etc.

Maybe you contact with katnatek at blogdrake (creator of theese tools) to
share ideas.

Cheers,

vfmBOFH